STEP 3 – INTEGRATION
After having completed steps 1 (INTENTION) and 2 (ELIMINATION) of the Create Your Life Steps, you have now created some space.
- No more old habits, patterns
- No more negativity
- No more ‘junk food’
“Integrate what you believe in every single area of your life. Take your heart to work and ask the most and best of everybody else, too” – Meryl Streep
The afternoon’s program will tackle the following areas:
– Reminder: The daily habit of intention
– Gratitude, Gifts and Gains
- Saying YES and NO
– Affirmations and ‘How does this serve me’
– How to say no
- Default settings
– What are they
– Questions to get out of default rut
– Mental dress up
- Abundance and Lack
– Money mindsets, wealth and giving
- Weekly check-ins
Why should I attend this INTEGRATION workshop?
The Create Your Life Step 3: INTEGRATION is for you if:
- You have attended one or all of the prior Create Your Life Steps
- You need some systems to integrate what you learned into your daily life.
- You keep going back to your default settings.
- You need some structure to live what you learned.
- You are ready to invest in yourself by taking a few hours away from your roles and responsibilities to “fill up” with comfort, camaraderie, and inspiration.
- A year from now, you do not want your life to look and feel like it does today – but you’re uncertain how to go about the process and change your routines.
I was grateful to have this opportunity to retreat from my daily life and be guided to look at my life and the areas that I was having some issues, and be given the tools to now change my behavior.
How does it work?
The Create Your Life Steps offer a balance of group workshops and individual activities during one afternoon or day.
STEP 3 of the Create Your Life Steps is all about INTEGRATION. Now that you know what you want, you have eliminated all the obstacles, we will help you to integrate what you have learned into your daily life.
You can choose to complete the four-step process through additional workshops that are designed to offer you further support if needed.
What do I get?
This afternoon package includes:
- INTEGRATION workshop, coaching and all program materials.
- Your own set of worksheets to take home.
- Clear tools to integrate what you have learned into your daily life.
- A calm and secure space among women to think and talk about what you really want.
- Snacks and drinks
Your personal benefits:
- Clarity – about where you stand and where you want to go
- Program, tools, worksheets – how to get there once you know what you want
- Structure and systems – how to set up your desired changes and integrate a new structure in your daily life
- Mindsets – positive mindset, small changes in habits and rituals that make a big difference
Before, I did not know how to ‘do’ it. IT being a clearer vision. Of my days, my week, my mid term goals. I did not know how to change something in my life, where to start. I lost so much energy due to negative stuff. I signed up for the retreat because I wanted to know whether there is something to learn about changing that. And I wanted to meet with others who have the same problem. During the retreat I learned that I can steer my energy to the things I want. There is a structure I can set up which helps me to get a clearer view on a day, a week…. The vision board was a very good tool to become more conscious and secure about what I want. It is hanging in my house and it makes me feel proud.