Who we are
Miranda van den Heuvel is an artist. I organise workshops, retreats and activities that have a positive, creative impact. It is my mission to inspire people to change to become more creative, grow and live a better life.
Our website address is: https://www.mirandavandenheuvel.com.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Miranda van den Heuvel collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Miranda van den Heuvel with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Contact us via our contact form.
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Subscribe to our newsletter updates and offers via MailChimp.
How will we use your data?
Miranda van den Heuvel collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Miranda van den Heuvel never shares your data with other companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When Miranda van den Heuvel processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website or via our shop, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Miranda van den Heuvel would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Miranda van den Heuvel from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
Miranda van den Heuvel would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Miranda van den Heuvel for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Miranda van den Heuvel correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Miranda van den Heuvel to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Miranda van den Heuvel erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Miranda van den Heuvel restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Miranda van den Heuvel’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Miranda van den Heuvel to transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Email us: info at mirandavandenheuvel dot com
Or write to us: Miranda van den Heuvel , 39 rue du Grundhof, 6550 Berdorf, Luxembourg
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Miranda van den Heuvel uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Miranda van den Heuvel uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Miranda van den Heuvel sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How to contact us
Email us: info at mirandavandenheuvel dot com
Or write to us: Miranda van den Heuvel, 39 rue du Grundhof, 6550 Berdorf, Luxembourg